10 cubes Watermelon (3cm cubes)
2 slices Chilli padi (Sliced cross sectioned, seeds removed.)
1 whole Chilli padi (Sliced in four parts length wise, stopping before stem. Seeds removed.)
1 scoop Soursop sorbet
0 – 12 cubes Ice
20ml Triple sec
10ml Sugar syrup
5 dashes Hibiscus water
1 dash Fresh ground black pepper (For garnishing)
1) Skewer two cubes of watermelon with a bamboo or plastic skewer. Chill in fridge.
2) Place a scoop of soursop sorbet into a cocktail cup. Chill in fridge.
3) In a shaker, muddle the remaining watermelon cubes with the slices of chilli padi.
4) Add the rum, triple sec, sugar syrup, hibiscus water and ice cubes into the shaker. Shake well and set aside.
5) Strain the well-shaken concoction into the chilled cocktail cup.
6) Garnish drink with the chilled watermelon skewer and whole chilli padi. Add a dash of ground pepper on the watermelon.
7) Ready to serve.